The Coffee Gals were in Austin, TX for Geek Spring Break…er…um….we mean South By Southwest aka SXSW or even Southby for the hipsters. As usual we were all about the coffee and decided to share our thoughts about the coffee or the lack thereof. Grab your cup of brew and join the fun!
Today we draw the winner that will join us for a coffee tasting at What’s Brewing. This lucky Morning BrewCast listener will discover what $320/lb coffee tastes like as we sample Bantai Civet Coffee. A special hat tip to Susan Price of Firecat Studio who picked the winner, Michael Madison.
Want to be a part of the coffee tasting? Then check out the live video stream on Ustream.tv of the coffee tasting. Join us for some high dollar coffee fun!
-Our good friend and fellow podcaster, Ajay from All Axis Radio came all the way from Canada to join Jennifer and Jackie in the sound booth.
– So what happens when a non-coffee drinker spends time with the Coffee Gals?
– Texas stereotypes: The Good, The Bad and the Downright Hilarious
– Driving in San Antonio is not for the faint of heart
– Riverwalk fun: Ajay meets some REAL Mexicans
– Jennifer manages to offend all kinds of folks on this show. Send your complaints to…..
– Everything is bigger in Texas even the bugs
– “Do be do be do” – Chocolate-covered coffee beans to the person who can name that tune.
In case you can’t tell from all the laughter, we had an amazing time with Ajay. We hope to either make it to Canada soon or perhaps he’ll make a return visit. You know the old saying, ” I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could.”
If you want to hear some great Canadian Indie Rock, we highly recommend you head over to All Axis Radio. Tell Ajay the Coffee Gals sent ya.
Send your feedback to morningbrewcast AT gmail DOT com or 210.880.GALS
Thanks for subscribing!
Posted by the second brain | Posted in Coffee Chat, Podcasts | Posted on 20-12-2007
Jackie wonders if the “Tea People” have put bad mojo on her ordering skills.
Jennifer has a complaint about her Mr. Coffee pot
Thanks to Dave Guerra we find out about Folgers Coffee’s Grand Master Coffee Taster.
Thanks for listening and most of all for subscribing.